Welcome to the Website of the
Quesnel Tillicum Society Native Friendship Centre
The Friendship Centre will be Closed from 12:00 PM, December 16/16 - January 3/17, when we will reopen at 8:30 AM, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
We offer the following services and programs
- Fetal Alcohol & Drug Effects Worker
- Mom's Group
- Mom's for Recovery Program
- Drug and Alcohol Program
- Employment Counselor
- Youth Outreach
- Harm Reduction/Needle Exchange Program
- Program Director
- Family Support Worker
- Legal Law Advocate
- Family Law Advocate
- Family Finder/Kith & Kin Program Worker
- Cultural Programmer/Family Finder Program
- Mental Health Clinician
- Urban Youth Partnership Student Support Program
For more information on these programs, please visit the Programs page.
The Quesnel, BC Tillicum Society / Native Friendship Centre offers FAS info, drug & alcohol programs, employment information and counseling, youth outreach, and family support.